How Can A Planner Help Scale Your Business?Mar 30, 2022
Have you ever wondered how adding a planner can help you scale your business?
A lot of people think about sales and results in terms of the number of PWJs they sell, but there is so much more opportunity with a planner!
It can be a highly effective (and often underutilized) scaling strategy for an established online or service based business that has that signature thing they are know for. Especially for all of you coaches, consultants, thought leaders, authors, and course creators.
Check out the episode of my Lean Out Your Business Podcast, where I dive into how you can leverage a physical product, like a planner, to scale your online business.
I also take you behind the scenes of why I created the Lean Out Planner and how it has helped me to scale my business. So if you want to hear how I use my own planner to scale my business, you'll love this short episode.
In this episode, I discuss:
- My story of creating the Lean Out Planner
- How to know if creating a physical product is right for your business
- How to leverage a physical product to increase profitability
- How to create your own planner for your business
- Top benefits of creating a physical product
If you’re a first-time listener, The Lean Out Your Business Podcast is a show dedicated to helping entrepreneurs accelerate business growth and simplify success, while giving you back time in your day.
👉 Listen to Episode 20 - How Creating A Planner Can Help You Scale Your Business🎙️
If you have been anxiously awaiting the release of the digital version of the Lean Out Planner - it's here! Designed to be used on iPad or your Android tablet with pencil, check out the new digital planner and get yours.
Have other questions about creating a planner?
Inside our Planner Academy, you get access to both a packed curriculum AND weekly Q&A calls where we discuss everything you could possibly need to know about creating, designing, printing, and selling a planner. Here’s a few of the questions we recently covered in one of our Q&A calls:
- What to include and exclude to keep costs low and quality high
- How to add embellishments like tear-offs and tabs cost-effectively
- A big mistake people make when selecting their printer that keeps them stuck and having to charge way more than they wanted for their planner
- When to launch the planner for maximum sales potential
- The 2 pieces that take the longest and how to fast track them
- The behind-the-scenes process I followed to create my Lean Out Planner
There's a lot more inside the Planner Academy too - check it out to learn more.
Have you watched our free training yet on how to create a profitable planner for your business?
Register now for instant access to the training.